- ¼ cup flour (all purpose, whole wheat, whole wheat pastry or spelt)
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other milk) + 1-2 tablespoons more, as needed
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
Fun snack for your Halloween party!
Cute and really fun to make!
The little candy eyeballs are the greatest fun-food invention as of late!
- 2 green apples, each quartered
- sunflower butter
- 32 sunflower seeds
- 2-3 strawberries, sliced
- 1-2 googly eyes per apple bite
- MINI POWDERED DONUTS
- SOUR GUMMY RINGS
- PEANUT BUTTER M&M’S
- ROYAL ICING
Also gluten free – check this out!
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp water
- 3 Tablespoons buttermilk – or 3 Tablespoons milk or milk substitute plus 3/4 tsp vinegar
- 1/3 cup gluten free flour blend OR gluten free baking mix
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
Great party snack!
- 16 oz sausage cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
Oh so yummy!
- 5.5 oz tomato paste
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 40 rounds of pizza pepperoni
- 2 rounds of white bread dough
Wrap in cellophane to give as gifts or supply them at your next bonfire to stir hot cocoa!