Hearty dinner for those upcoming cold nights!
- 1lb ground hamburger, venison or ground turkey
- 1/2 medium onion, diced finely
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 15oz can corn
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans, drained
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained
- 1 15 oz. can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes with chilies
- 1 15 oz. can of diced petite tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup jar salsa
- 1 cup beef brot
on Popsicle sticks – Perfect!
Suburban Turmoil says: Drawn by the scent of the vinegar, the fruit flies get caught in the bubbles and die. When the bubbles disappear, dump some of it out and fill it with a little more water. Keep changing out your jar periodically until they’re all gone — It’ll generally take between 24 and 48 hours to get rid of all of them.
So colorful and easy to make, this project is a favorite!
- 35 Multi-colored paint chips
- a 12″ x 16″ frame
- Dry Erase Marker