Month July 2015
Salted Caramel Chocolate Dump Cake
Oh my oh my oh my!!!
- Instant pudding
- devil’s food cake mix
- coarse sea salt
- chocolate chips
- whipped cream, optional
German Potato Salad
Great addition to any dinner or pot-luck!
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt (for boiling potatoes)
- 12 ounces bacon
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (about 3 large cloves)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
Colored Pencil Eye and Lip Liner
Giant Outdoor Chalkboard
Family fun time – keep score for outdoor games, or use it to play games, like pictionary, or use it for a change of pace for home schooling!
Fix Your Zipper Problems
From a zipper that wont stay up, a zipper that keeps popping open and stuck zipper – you’ll find a solution HERE
Mint Chocolate Chip Donuts
Love these little beauties!
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk, plus more as needed
- mini chocolate chips, for garnish
- 2 drops green food coloring (optional)
Book Storage Rack
Refashion an old magazine rack into a holder for all your family’s current book selections.
Watermelon Rope Swing
Summertime fun, for sure!
- Wooden Round
- Wood for braces
- Hole saw or drill with large bit
- Extra strength rope
- Paint colors (for watermelon you’ll need dark pink, red, light, medium, and dark green)
Signature Drinks for a Wedding Reception
Instead of breaking the bank with a full bar – offer a signature drink for your reception, along with soft drinks and water. Also think about his and hers signature drinks. Great idea!