Love the looks on these guys’ faces!
Paint a clay pot black. Using white tan and brown, paint in the reindeer. Add gold antlers using a paint pen.
OR buy it HERE
Uke’s are pretty cheap to come by now-a-days.. pick one up and get your chord on!
Here’s a science project that doubles as a fun craft. Create your very own ocean waves in a plastic soda bottle. Display for all your friends to see!
What you’ll need:
- Empty two liter plastic bottle with lid
- Clear vegetable oil or mineral oil
- Blue food coloring
- Small star fish, shells and other sea creatures
- One tsp glitter
- White craft glue
- Hot glue
How to make it:
- Wash and dry two-liter bottle and remove all labels
- Fill bottle halfway with tap water
- Add a few drops of blue food coloring and swirl around to mix
- Add glitter
- Add sea creatures
- Fill bottle the rest of the way with vegetable oil using a funnel
- Be sure that rim and cap are dry, then apply white craft glue around the rim. Seal cap.
- Use a layer of hot glue around the outer edge of the cap for added protection from leakage
- Turn bottle on its side and gently rock the bottle to create a “wave” inside your ocean habitat!
- Use lightweight starfish, shells and other sea creature toys that can float. Test them first in a bowl or glass of water. Find these at your local craft supply store or discount department store.
- Make the ocean any color you choose! Blue is standard of course, but if your child’s room is decorated with red and yellow, go with red food coloring. There’s no rule that says your ocean must be blue.
- Small children will be mesmerized by this creation. They can help make this every step. Let them insert the sea creatures, hold the funnel and help add the tap water. In the steps that may be more difficult for little fingers, have them hold the bottle steady for you while you add the glitter.
You’re sure to find the perfect pumpkin design!
Click HERE for the collection
Fun – Fun – Funnel Cakes!
Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 cups Bisquick™ Original baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Powdered sugar, for topping
Click HERE for the instructions – link updated!!
So pretty for your little butterfly!
Click HERE for the instructions
I’m thinking these would be great for an underwater themed birthday party too!
Use black and red acrylic paint to update your plain white canvas shoes. Use the pic as your inspiration!
pic via pinterest