- 6 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 14 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened, divided (plus a little more for greasing the pan)
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Fun – Fun – Funnel Cakes!
Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 cups Bisquick™ Original baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Powdered sugar, for topping
Click HERE for the instructions – link updated!!
- ¼ cup flour (all purpose, whole wheat, whole wheat pastry or spelt)
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other milk) + 1-2 tablespoons more, as needed
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
So yummy, you gotta try this!
- 1 cup of butter (2 sticks)
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups light karo syrup
- 2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
Three of my favorite ingredients in my favorite kitchen appliance – Yassss!
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 10.75 cans cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 c sour cream
- ½ c all-purpose flour
Cute and really fun to make!