Fun – Fun – Funnel Cakes!
Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 cups Bisquick™ Original baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Powdered sugar, for topping
Click HERE for the instructions – link updated!!
- ¼ cup flour (all purpose, whole wheat, whole wheat pastry or spelt)
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other milk) + 1-2 tablespoons more, as needed
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
So yummy, you gotta try this!
- 1 cup of butter (2 sticks)
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups light karo syrup
- 2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
Cute and really fun to make!
The little candy eyeballs are the greatest fun-food invention as of late!
- 2 green apples, each quartered
- sunflower butter
- 32 sunflower seeds
- 2-3 strawberries, sliced
- 1-2 googly eyes per apple bite
- 6 full-size HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate or Special Dark Bars
- 26 HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Kisses
- 3 paper lollipop sticks
- 1 cup green-dyed Sweetened Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 6 candy eyeballs
- 2 tablespoons orange frosting
- 2 tablespoons purple frosting
- 2 piping bags
- 2 small round piping tips
- Parchment paper
So fancy, your friends will be impressed for sure!
- 250 g dark chocolate (55%-70% cocoa), chopped
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 50 g butter
- pinch of salt
- cocoa powder for coating