Make them for yourself or to give as a hostess gift!
- 1 cup Citric acid
- 1 cup Baking soda
- ½ cup Cornstarch
- ½ cup Oil (almond oil, olive oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, etc.)
- 8-10 drops of your favorite essential oil(s)
- Silicone mold or Saran wrap
- 6 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 14 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened, divided (plus a little more for greasing the pan)
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Colorful and cute project that will help keep your cords from tangling!
You’re fluffy friend will appreciate this – try it!
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- Parchment paper or aluminium foil
- Straw/pen for punching a hole
Love these – make enough to give as hostess gifts!