These ombre colors are perfect for fall – or make one in your favorite colors for any time of the year!
- 8 yards of Fireline or other beading thread
- 2 grams each size 11/o seed beads in cream, light beige, yellow, pale orange, and terracotta
- 2 yellow 4mm glass druks or round beads
This will take some painting skills, but you could just paint some geometric shapes or lines and still end up with a cute pendant.
Click HERE for the article and simple instructions
I know a few kiddos who would love to have this made for them!
- Size N Crochet Hook
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Size G Crochet Hook
- Lion Brand Jiffy in Camel, or a bulky yarn – 2 skeins ( I say 2 skeins because you will hold two strands together)
- Lion Brand Hometown USA in Chicago Charcoal, or yarn of preference (For poms on the horns)
- Lion Brand Fun Yarn in Ivory (optional – this is just for the fuzzies on the top of the head)
- Any black worsted weight yarn for eyes
- Any grey worsted weight yarn for giraffe spots
- Tapestry Needle
Flair, fun for Halloween or anytime you need a little bit of sass!
This is so clever – I wish I would’ve thought of it first!
Click HERE for how the parents made it, from chicken wire to debris caught in the tornado.
Funky mix of materials makes this piece one of a kind!