Cute and really fun to make!
Fun, fall gifts for your favorite friends!
- 6 full-size HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate or Special Dark Bars
- 26 HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Kisses
- 3 paper lollipop sticks
- 1 cup green-dyed Sweetened Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 6 candy eyeballs
- 2 tablespoons orange frosting
- 2 tablespoons purple frosting
- 2 piping bags
- 2 small round piping tips
- Parchment paper
Decorate pumpkins easily with washi tape, paint, and ribbon!
Paint the pumpkin a solid base and then use washi tape to decorate it when it’s dry! Use ribbon to decorate as well or tie it at the top!
So fancy, your friends will be impressed for sure!
- 250 g dark chocolate (55%-70% cocoa), chopped
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 50 g butter
- pinch of salt
- cocoa powder for coating
Great group project!
- Canvas (just large enough to fit both a hand and foot print)
- Wooden letters B,O,O in black (or paint black)
- White paint pen
- Purple, Black and White Acrylic paints
- 2 Google eyes
- assorted paint brushes
Paint the canvas purple, letting dry completely between each step. Using white paint pen, draw in the web. Do hand and foot prints with paint as in pic. Glue on google eyes. Paint in ghost eyes and mouth with purple. Glue on BOO letters.
pic via pinterest
- MINI POWDERED DONUTS
- SOUR GUMMY RINGS
- PEANUT BUTTER M&M’S
- ROYAL ICING