Use an ink pad, your fingerprints and a marker to create animals, people, trees, houses… even a whole neighborhood on paper.
Clean up with an alcohol prep pad. Creative and fun for a rainy day!
Easy, yet entertaining project – good for beginners too!
Cute and really fun to make!
The little candy eyeballs are the greatest fun-food invention as of late!
- 2 green apples, each quartered
- sunflower butter
- 32 sunflower seeds
- 2-3 strawberries, sliced
- 1-2 googly eyes per apple bite
Make this for your favorite furry friends!
- 6 full-size HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate or Special Dark Bars
- 26 HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Kisses
- 3 paper lollipop sticks
- 1 cup green-dyed Sweetened Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 6 candy eyeballs
- 2 tablespoons orange frosting
- 2 tablespoons purple frosting
- 2 piping bags
- 2 small round piping tips
- Parchment paper