Make a bunch for your coffee loving friends – Great way to use up those scraps too!
Three of my favorite ingredients in my favorite kitchen appliance – Yassss!
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 10.75 cans cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 c sour cream
- ½ c all-purpose flour
Cute and really fun to make!
The little candy eyeballs are the greatest fun-food invention as of late!
- 2 green apples, each quartered
- sunflower butter
- 32 sunflower seeds
- 2-3 strawberries, sliced
- 1-2 googly eyes per apple bite
- 6 full-size HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate or Special Dark Bars
- 26 HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Kisses
- 3 paper lollipop sticks
- 1 cup green-dyed Sweetened Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 6 candy eyeballs
- 2 tablespoons orange frosting
- 2 tablespoons purple frosting
- 2 piping bags
- 2 small round piping tips
- Parchment paper
So fancy, your friends will be impressed for sure!
- 250 g dark chocolate (55%-70% cocoa), chopped
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 50 g butter
- pinch of salt
- cocoa powder for coating
- MINI POWDERED DONUTS
- SOUR GUMMY RINGS
- PEANUT BUTTER M&M’S
- ROYAL ICING