Easy, yet entertaining project – good for beginners too!
The little candy eyeballs are the greatest fun-food invention as of late!
- 2 green apples, each quartered
- sunflower butter
- 32 sunflower seeds
- 2-3 strawberries, sliced
- 1-2 googly eyes per apple bite
Make this for your favorite furry friends!
Fun, easy project updates the simple Kokedama, or Japanese Moss Ball.
- Tennis Ball.
- Exacto Knife / Scalpel.
- Acrylic / Fabric Paint. Green )
- Cabochon. x 3 for eyes and nose
Great group project!
- Canvas (just large enough to fit both a hand and foot print)
- Wooden letters B,O,O in black (or paint black)
- White paint pen
- Purple, Black and White Acrylic paints
- 2 Google eyes
- assorted paint brushes
Paint the canvas purple, letting dry completely between each step. Using white paint pen, draw in the web. Do hand and foot prints with paint as in pic. Glue on google eyes. Paint in ghost eyes and mouth with purple. Glue on BOO letters.
pic via pinterest
Feed bags are so sturdy – why not re-use them?!
#14 needle (for heavy-weight fabrics)
Rotary cutter – cutting mat – ruler
50 lb. plastic feed sack
Love these furry upside down bats!