We love geodes here at DoitDaily – and these homemade ones are practically perfect!
- Alum (Potassium Aluminum Sulfate) powder
- School or glitter glue
- Egg dye
- Blown-out white jumbo eggshell
- Small scissors (optional)
- Craft stick or plastic spoon
- Latex gloves (to protect hands from dye)
- Container (preferably microwave safe glass or plastic – quart deli containers work well)
- Microwave (or saucepan and stove)
- Measuring cup
- Newspaper or drying rack
Click HERE for the instructions
One thought on “Crystal Egg Geode Project”
Wow I love these!