Even with all the bad press – I love hot dogs! Here’s a great collection of ideas to try.
Love this bright cutie!
- 1mm cord material (in 3 or more colors)
- 2 round beads for eyes
- 1 flat (donut style) bead for beak
- Several small beads for fringe (optional)
- Project Board and pins
- Fabric glue that dries clear
I could really use a new cover for my ironing board – now I have the instructions to make my own!
You’ll need: cotton fabric and batting, and elastic. Click HERE for the instructions
Wrap and bake – make some yummy bowls for your next salad!
Use glass paints to decorate old bulbs.
Using photoshop you too can make your own personal coloring pages – Cool! Make a whole book of family members for your youngsters.
Bang Bang! Love it!!
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, or more, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1/2 lime, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Good for campouts or backyard bonfires. Use recycled items = FREE! Yeah!
This up-cycler used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames to the fronts of the drawers. They then painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in a swiss coffee color; added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches. Looks so much better!
pic via pinterest