These are too cute! We have an annual egg decorating contest – this one is gonna be a winner!
Cant find the perfect button? Make your own!
- 1(8 ounce) package crescent rolls (8)
- 1lb hamburger
- 1(1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 8ounces sour cream
- 1(14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1(8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1(15 ounce) bag plain Doritos
Practice makes perfect, and these roses are too pretty to pass up!
Dapper up your little guy with this bow tie project.
This would be a cute gift for teacher!!
When you use your colored pencils down to a nub, screw in a hook and add a necklace! You could use acrylic paints to add more design if you like. Cute!
Nom nom nom meatballs!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 T. worcestershire
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 t. dried basil
- 3/4 t. dried oregano
- 1/2 t. kosher salt
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 cups marinara sauce
This is the best collection of stain fighter instructions I’ve ever found! Yes!!
These would be cute hanging in a nursery too!
Did you know?? Here’s just one: store meat in a ziploc bag, press divider lines, freeze. Then when you need to, just break off a section to thaw!