Love this for the home. Make yours to match your decor.
Love these and they’re so simple for Easter breakfast for kiddos and adults alike.
You’ll need to:
Make pancakes, 1 large, 1 small, 2 feet shaped and 2 ears.
Seth them on plate as in pic.
Add a banana slice and chocolate chips for the feet and a dollop of coconut, or whipped cream for the tail!
pic via pinterest
Make your own changeable board, what message will you display first?!
– 12″ x 12″ precut piece of wood from Michael’s (or cut your own down to size)
– two 18″ x 24″ acrylic sheets. I tested two thicknesses and the one shown was harder to cut through. I suggest the Duraplex brand or anything around 2mm thick. It will also be the cheaper option.
– two lengths of 1/4″ x 3/8″ x 2′ balsa wood
– two lengths of 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 2′ balsa wood
– 3.25″ vinyl alpha and number stickers. I used a set from Michael’s that I found in the scrapbook section. This size fits best with the size of the wood I’m using, but you can adjust your sizes for both as long as you adjust all of your measurements consistently.
– general purpose sandpaper
– utility knife or Plaskolite’s Plastic Cutting Knife
– self healing mat
– wood glue
– alligator hanger for mounting to wall (optional)
Air powered car to make for a rainy day. Make two and race them!
-Plastic Berry Basket
-Rubber Bands (8)
-4 Wooden Wheels (Appropriately-sized spools work too!)
-Wooden Dowels (2)
-Optional-Paint, Permanent Markers (to make car more personalized)
These look devilishly goo-ood!
All you’ll need are chocolate chips, egg whites, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch and salt, and some non-stick spray.
Gather your adult gamers for these.
Click HERE for the original post and recipes
These would make a lovely hostess or house-warming gift!
Ice cube tray – get a mini one!
1 cup of corn starch
2 tablespoons of water
5-7 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
Green food coloring (optional)
• canvas tote bag
• a couple of old magazines
• gel medium
• a canvas belt (or new belt webbing)
• rotary cutter and mat
• coordinating thread
• spray bottle (optional)