Yum! Gotta try these!
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini (about 2-3 medium)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
Love this for the home. Make yours to match your decor.
Love these and they’re so simple for Easter breakfast for kiddos and adults alike.
You’ll need to:
Make pancakes, 1 large, 1 small, 2 feet shaped and 2 ears.
Seth them on plate as in pic.
Add a banana slice and chocolate chips for the feet and a dollop of coconut, or whipped cream for the tail!
pic via pinterest
Make your own changeable board, what message will you display first?!
– 12″ x 12″ precut piece of wood from Michael’s (or cut your own down to size)
– two 18″ x 24″ acrylic sheets. I tested two thicknesses and the one shown was harder to cut through. I suggest the Duraplex brand or anything around 2mm thick. It will also be the cheaper option.
– two lengths of 1/4″ x 3/8″ x 2′ balsa wood
– two lengths of 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 2′ balsa wood
– 3.25″ vinyl alpha and number stickers. I used a set from Michael’s that I found in the scrapbook section. This size fits best with the size of the wood I’m using, but you can adjust your sizes for both as long as you adjust all of your measurements consistently.
– general purpose sandpaper
– utility knife or Plaskolite’s Plastic Cutting Knife
– self healing mat
– wood glue
– alligator hanger for mounting to wall (optional)
Air powered car to make for a rainy day. Make two and race them!
-Plastic Berry Basket
-Rubber Bands (8)
-4 Wooden Wheels (Appropriately-sized spools work too!)
-Wooden Dowels (2)
-Optional-Paint, Permanent Markers (to make car more personalized)